Stair Crafters has been providing quality craftsmanship since 1986, serving the greater Peoria area for over 25 years. Larry Shank, who is responsible for design, measuring, and balustrades, combined with builder Steve Hall, brings years of expertise to ensure your job is done right.
Whether the project is new construction, refinishing or restoring an existing staircase, or upgrading a staircase, Stair Crafters is the company to call.
The stairs are made in a controlled environment within the shop and then delivered to the job site completely assembled and ready for installation. For homeowners this is a real convenience as it is the least disruptive construction process.
- The risers & treads are routed into the stringer and assembled using wedges, glue, adhesive, staples & screws
- Stairs with open ends are cut on a CNC Machine to increase accuracy
- Stringers & Treads are 5/4 Southern Yellow Pine or Specialty Wood
- Balustrades (railing systems) are built on the job site
All Pine Pre-engineered stairs – eg: 1st to basement, 1st to 2nd.
- Specialty wood Pre-engineered stairs eg: Oak, Maple, Cherry etc…
- Exterior stairs with Treated Lumber
- Remodel & Renovation
We are here to provide the finest quality craftsmanship and installation. Call us today for a project review and free estimate! 309-645-2595